Undergraduate students have to report for registration mid-January for the first semester and beginning of July for the second semester.
Before you will be allowed to register as a student the block on your student number must be cancelled.
In order unblock your account you should bring the following documents to International Affairs:
- A valid study permit
- Original passport with valid multi-entry permit
- Proof of comprehensive medical insurance and payment thereof
- Proof of deposit of the relevant fees (provide your receipt), which should be deposited at least three (3) days before registration day. Remember this proof of payment must cover the entire years’ tuition and accommodation (where applicable) and is payable prior to registration
- An original letter of acceptance from the university
- Proof of language proficiency - IELTS Test
Once the block has been cleared, you can proceed to registration with your Clearance Certificate - given to you by International Affairs.